Pangolin is a penetration testing, SQL Injection test tool on database security. It finds SQL Injection vulnerabitlities.Its goal is to detect and take advantage of SQL injection vulnerabilities on web applications. Once it detects one or more SQL injections on the target host, the user can choose among a variety of options to perform an extensive back-end database management system fingerprint, retrieve DBMS session user and database, enumerate users, password hashes, privileges, databases, dump entire or user"s specific DBMS tables/columns, run his own SQL statement, read specific files on the file system and more.Supported Database:-
Access,DB2,Informix,Microsoft SQL Server 2000,Microsoft SQL Server 2005,Microsoft SQL Server 2008,MySQL,Oracle,PostgreSQL,Sqlite3,Sybase.
- HTTPS support
- Specify any HTTP headers(User-agent, Cookie, Referer and so on)
- Bypass firewall setting
- Auto-analyzing keyword
- Detailed check options
- Injection-points management
- Injection Digger
- Data dumper
- Auto analyzing keywords before injecte with cookie.
- Support manually select keywords.
- Release "oracle_data.php" to customize "Remote Data URL" when injecte Oracle.